Composite doors have now become the preferred choice of entrance doors for many people due to the major advantages that Composite doors have over the alternative wooden doors, steel doors and U-PVC doors.
Super strong, high security, easy maintenance, excellent thermal efficiency, a lifespan of at least 35* years and the general look and feel of a composite door make it the most popular door choice on the market.
Both sides of the door has a 2.5mm grp (glass reinforced plastic) outerskin that requires very little maintenance – only an occasional wipe clean with a damp cloth will keep the door looking like new.
The benefits of a grp composite door:
- 44mm thick extra strong door leaf
- excellent thermal performance
- low maintenance
- coloured through 2.5mm grp outerskin
- realistic woodgrain appearance
- wind and water resistant
- no warping, twisting, cracking or bowing
- choice of door and frame colours
- reglazable cassette system
- safe and secure
- secured by design locking
- fully accredited BS:EN 6375 and PAS24 security standards
- 35 year lifespan
Please click the link below to request a FREE quote