Sliding Sash


Request a quote

A sash window or hung sash window is made of one or more movable panels, or “sashes”.

Although any window with this style of glazing is technically a sash, the term is used almost exclusively to refer to windows where the panels are opened by sliding up vertically, or across horizontally.


Please ‘Contact Us’ from the main menu or scroll down to request an appointment for you FREE Quote